“A Centering Prayer Weekend Silent Retreat”
October 26-28, 2018 and February 8-10, 2019
At Holy Name Monastery
St Leo, Florida
(home of Benedictine Sisters of Florida)
- Refreshing our “intention to consent to God’s presence and action within”
through our practice of Centering Prayer.
- Multiple times of Centering Prayer through the day.
- Enjoy the hospitality of the Sisters through participation in their liturgy and
- Time for personal reflection and resting in God.
- Hosted in their new, comfortable facilities.
- The Retreats will begin with Registration at 3:30 pm Friday and conclude
after Lunch on Sunday.
- Cost for the Weekend includes 5 meals and 2 nights lodging: $180 for Private
Room and $150 for Double Occupancy.
- Space is limited so Early Registration is advised.
- Please click here for application form
|A SATURDAY CENTERING PRAYER WORKSHOP
WITH FR. BILL SHEEHAN
SEPTEMBER 29, 2018
9:00 A.M. TO 3:30 P.M.
REGISTRATION AT 8:30
Lakewood United Church of Christ
2601 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL
Coffee and continental breakfast
Bring a bag lunch!
To register, contact Tony Merger, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr. Bill will be drawing from various themes of Jesus'
example of surrender from Cynthia Bourgeault's insightful
book, The Wisdom Jesus. There will be periods of prayer
also and a celebration mass, afterwards, for those who wish
to participate. We hope you can join us for this very special
Centering Prayer workshop with Fr. Bill.